Saturday, June 29, 2013

CAMI & MIKE'S WEDDING (Highschool Sweethearts)


CAMI & MIKE'S WEDDING 
JACARANDA COUNTRY CLUB 
FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA











I have known both Cami and Mike before they even confirmed their relationship in high school. Cami has been and still is my one of my very best friend. We kept in contact throughout the years and she informed me about her engagement to Mike. Of course, with cami being my best friend i had to be a part of it. Since mike is in the air force, there wasn't a set time or date for any plans with their engagement and it would be a surprise to them both! Finally it happened and Cami alerted me immediately. She then asked me to photograph a special engagement session for them. It was my pleasure to be apart of it and capture such a special moment in their lives.




One year later it was finally wedding day for Cami & Mike. I was honored to also be their wedding photographer. I wouldn't have wanted to be apart of such an amazing moment in any other way. It brought tears to my eyes, not only to capture such precious moments at their wedding but also while editing their photos after the wedding. Their marriage is such a beautiful thing that i have watched blossomed from a relationship into a very special bond. 



















 











I Love You Both Cami & Mike and I Wish You Guys The Very Best In Life and a Long and Happy Marriage.








No comments:

Post a Comment